L.K.G ADMISSION 2021 – 22
FILLING ONLINE FORM
Online Registration: From 19th October
to 31st October 2020.
Visit our Website: www.stjosephsconventschoolfbd.com
Do ensure that the following documents/informations
are with you at the time of registering online, as these need to be uploaded
with the registration form:
- A valid personal Email- ID for communication
- A valid mobile number for smooth communication.
- The child should be 3.5 to 4.5Yrs by 1st April
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
- This is an application for registration only.
Registration does NOT guarantee admission.
- Kindly download the guidelines & read all
instructions carefully before you click on Proceed button at the bottom of
- The name of the child’s fathers’s
name/mother’s name/date of birth etc should be entered carefully in the
form as it appears on the Corporation/ Muncipality/ Panchayat’s birth
certificate. No changes will be allowed later on.
- In case a field is not applicable to you
please mention NA(Not Applicable)
- An incomplete application form will be
- After completing the form, click on ‘Pay with
- The system will direct you to pay the
Application Form Fee of Rs.300/- by using Debit/Credit Card, Net banking&
UPI. After you have made the payment online, the system will generate your
Registration Form along with Registration Number for printing/
- By clicking on either options in the given page,
you will get to view your Application form, of which you are required to take
a print out on a White A4 Size paper in a Portrait format.
- The selection of candidates is done by the
selection committee and the decision of the selection
committee will be final.
- Parents whose wards are already studying in
this school attach a photocopy of the Report Card/Mark Sheet.
- The School does not provide any transport
- Caution: The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents
should be aware of third parties collecting money on behalf of the school
and making false claims of procuring admission. If the parents enter into
any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk
and the school shall not be responsible for it.
- Please do not bring recommendations. This will be treated as DEMERIT for the Child’s
Attach the self-attested photocopy of
the following documents(Produce the original at the time of admission)
- Birth Certificate of the Child issued by Muncipal
Complex/(Hospital certificate will not be accepted).
- In the case of Catholics/Christian Baptism
Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Aadhar Card of father, Mother and your Child.
- Recent passport size photograph(Coloured) of the
- Proof of Residence: any one of the following.
ID Card(EPIC) of the parents.
card in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of your child)
- Immunization record.
- If alumni, submit a Xerox copy of the Report
Note: 1. Bring all documents ORIGINAL and a print
copy of acknowledgement receipt at the time of interaction day.
- Interaction date and time will be intimated