Our School is a true reflection
of the effort and versatility of
Registration forms of LKG
are available online
Only for EXTERNAL STUENTS
The Congregation was thus founded at Ernakulam on April 24, 1887. A regular religious community was formed with Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima as Superior. This was the beginning not only of a convent but of a religious Congregation, now known as the Institute of Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa.
It tries to promote the holistic development of young people based on the integral vision of the human person, of life and of the world.