NUR to STD VI ADMISSION 2023 – 24
FILLING ONLINE FORM
Online Registration: From 28th March 2023 to 29th April 2023.
Do ensure that the following documents/ information are Accurate at the time of registering online, as these need to be uploaded with the registration form:
- A valid personal Email- ID for communication
- A valid mobile number for smooth communication.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
- This is an application for registration only. Registration does NOT guarantee admission.
- Kindly read all instructions carefully before you click on Proceed button at the bottom of this page.
- Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth of the child etc should be entered carefully in the form as it appears on the Corporation/ Municipality/ Panchayat’s birth certificate or Transfer Certificate. Changes will not be allowed later on.
- In case a field is not applicable to you please mention NA(Not Applicable)
- An incomplete application form will be automatically rejected.
- After completing the form, click on ‘Submit’.
- The selection of candidates is done by the selection committee and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The School will not provide transport facility.
- Caution: The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents should be aware of third parties collecting money on behalf of the school and making false claims of procuring admission. If the parents enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
- Please do not bring recommendations. This will be treated as DEMERIT for the Child’s Selection
Kindly prepare self-attested photocopy of the following documents(Produce the original at the time of interaction and selection test)
- Birth Certificate of the Child issued by Municipal Complex/(Hospital certificate will not be accepted).
- In the case of Catholics/Christian Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Aadhar Card of father, Mother and your Child.
- Recent passport size photograph(Coloured) of the child.
- Proof of Residence: any one of the following.
- Voter ID Card(EPIC) of the parents.
- Ration card in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of your child)
- Aadhar Card .
- Immunization record(NUR & LKG Only)
- For admission in STD UKG, I & II submit a Xerox copy of the Mark sheet and T.C. of Previous School. Candidates without T.C. in STD UKG TO STD II will not be given admission under any circumstances.
Note: 1. Bring all documents ORIGINAL and copy at the time of interaction day for NUR and LKG classes and during selection test
- Interaction / Selection test date and time will be intimated.