Interactions for LKG & UKG admissions in St. Joseph’s Convent School , Sector – 84, Greater Faridabad will be conducted from April 08, 2021 to April 17, 2021 , at St. Joseph’s Convent School, NH -5, NIT, Faridabad, timings :- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Kindly prepare self-attested photocopy of the following
documents(Produce the original at the time of interaction and selection test)
- Birth Certificate of the Child issued by Municipal Complex/(Hospital certificate will not be accepted).
- In the case of Catholics/Christian Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Aadhar Card of father, Mother and your Child.
- Recent passport size photograph(Coloured) of the child.
- Proof of Residence: any one of the following.
- Voter ID Card(EPIC) of the parents.
- Ration card in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of your child)
- Aadhar Card .
- Immunization record(NUR & LKG Only)
- For admission in STD UKG, submit a Xerox copy of the Mark sheet and T.C. of Previous School. Candidates without T.C. in STD UKG will not be given admission under any circumstances.
Note: 1. Bring all
documents ORIGINAL and copy at the time of interaction day for NUR and
LKG classes and during selection test
Interaction / Selection
test date and time will be intimated.